Home Broker S.A. Cookies Policy
This Policy applies to cookies and refers to the websites (the "Website") administered by Home Broker S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Przyokopowa 33 (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
1. The Website does not collect automatically any information, except the information contained in the cookies.
2. Pliki cookies (tzw. ciasteczka) stanowią dane informatyczne, w szczególności pliki tekstowe, które przechowywane są na urządzeniu końcowym Użytkownika Serwisu i przeznaczone są do korzystania ze stron internetowych Serwisu. Cookies zazwyczaj zawierają nazwę strony internetowej, z której pochodzą, czas przechowywania ich na urządzeniu końcowym oraz unikalny numer.
3. Cookies are used to:
- a) adjust the content of the Company's websites to the preferences of the User and to optimise the use of the websites. In particular, due to these files, it is possible to recognise the equipment of the User of the Website and properly display the website which is adjusted to the User's individual needs;
- b) create statistics that help understand how the Users of the Websites use them, which allows for the improvement of the structure and content of the websites
- c) the user session persistence (after loggging in), which allows the user to not enter the login and password on each page
- d) identify the source page from which the user reached the Website
5. The Websites uses three basic types of cookies:
- a) session cookies – temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the equipment (web browser).
- b) persistent cookies – cookies stored on the User's terminal equipment for a period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- c) third parties cookies – files from, for example, ad servers, companies' servers or servers of service providers that cooperate with the owner of a given website. These files enable customisation of advertisements – which makes using websites for free possible – to the preferences and habits of their users. They also enable the evaluation of the effectiveness of the advertising activity (such as counting how many people clicked on the banner advertisement and visited the advertiser's website).
6. The Websites use the following types of cookies:
|accepted_cookie_policy||Cookie||Remembering whether the user has closed the bar with the information on Cookies|
|_homebroker_session||Cookie||AnonymousID of the user of the session|
|ticker_hidden||SessionStorage||Remembering whether the user has closed the scrolled bar with the information at the bottom of the page|
|ngStorage-fl_blog_posts||LocalStorage||Temporary cache of blog post headers displayed on the page. Stored only to accelerate the operation of the website|
|ngStorage-gps_v2||LocalStorage||"The nearest location in the search engine used when no location is selected. The location is determined on the basis of the data of the device as long as the user has agreed for it. Otherwise the default value is Warsaw"|
|ngStorage-last_search_url||LocalStorage||The URL of the last search page, stored for the ability to return to the last search from the offer / investment window|
|ngStorage-v_offers||LocalStorage||Id's of the last 10 visiter offers. Used in displaying last viewed offers on the main page.|
7. In accordance with the practices adopted by the majority of websites, the Company stores the HTTP requests directed to our server. It means that the Company knows public IP addresses of the users who browse the information published on the Website. The viewed content is identified by the URL address. We also know:
- time of the request,
- time of response,
- client's station name – iden tification by HTTP protocol,
- error messages that occurred during the realisation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referer link) – if visiting the Company's website is a result of clicking on a link,
- information on the User's browser.
These data are not associated with specific persons displaying the Company's pages subject to the provision of paragraph 9. In order to ensure the highest quality of service, we occasionally analyse log files in order to determine what websites are visited most often, what browsers are used or whether the page structure contains errors, etc.
8. Cookies on the Websites usually do not collect personal data.
The exception from the rules specified in the previous points is the situation when someone fills and sends contact forms. In such cases, all personal data contained in the contact forms are provided personally by the users and are processed on the basis of conditions specified by separate provisions of law, in particular, provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. The detailed rules concerning the processing of personal data of the Users who used the contact form are specified by the regulations available on the website: https://homebroker.pl/regulamin.
9. Cookies work only if they are accepted in the browser and not removed.In many cases, the software used to navigate websites allows storing cookies on the User's terminal equipment. The Users of the Website may at any time change their browser settings concerning cookies. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic handling of cookies will be blocked or the User of the Website will receive an information that cookies were sent to his equipment. For detailed information on how to handle cookies and what are the options in selected browsers, please click on the following links: Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=61416 Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265 Mobile devices – the manner in which cookies are handled in mobile devices is determined by the manufacturer and the model of the mobile device. We recommend that you read the documents concerning the privacy management that are made available on the websites by the manufacturer of your mobile device
11. In the event of any changes in the existing policy, the appropriate modifications to the above provisions shall be made.